- Round 4 FFA Cup Wednesday 5th AprilPosted 11 hours ago
- In Search of the perfect picturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Trial games this weekend CancelledPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 Registrations is now availablePosted 3 months ago
- Community Kickbacks Program with Amart SportsPosted 3 months ago
- QHJSC joins forces with Soccer KickstartPosted 1 year ago
- Frankly,Glover is one of a KindPosted 2 years ago
- QHJSC become first accredited club in BlacktownPosted 2 years ago
QHJSC joins forces with Soccer Kickstart
Since achieving accreditation we have continued to strive to improve our great club. 2015 was a successful year with a number of teams playing finals football .Not satisfied with our achievements we have partnered with Soccer Kickstart for the 2016 season to take our coaching to the next level .
Soccer Kickstart is an experienced and professional provider of football coaching services with a team of over 40 coaches offering a high quality program. Having observed Soccer Kickstart, it became clear that we had an opportunity to make our club training program even better.
Our development program will see an increase in the level of organisation, engagement and focus on skill development. One of the main objectives will be “coaching the coaches” to ensure our volunteers feel better equipped to look after the junior teams. This enhanced development program will involve all age groups from U5 – U16s.
We will publish more information as it becomes available. In the mean time follow the link to learn more about Soccer Kickstart.
Program will be on display for Coaches,Managers & Parents on the 1st March at 6.30pm Quakers Hill Park