- Round 4 FFA Cup Wednesday 5th AprilPosted 11 hours ago
- In Search of the perfect picturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Trial games this weekend CancelledPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 Registrations is now availablePosted 3 months ago
- Community Kickbacks Program with Amart SportsPosted 3 months ago
- QHJSC joins forces with Soccer KickstartPosted 1 year ago
- Frankly,Glover is one of a KindPosted 2 years ago
- QHJSC become first accredited club in BlacktownPosted 2 years ago
About Our Club
With a proud history dating back to 1968, Quakers Hill Junior Soccer Club is a thriving club with around 65 teams, and over 700 players.
We compete in the Blacktown District Soccer Football Association competition, and we have male and female teams ranging from our Under 6 Roo-Ball and Juniors, up to Adults and Over 45’s. That makes our club a great place for young players to develop their skills and travel through their whole soccer journey.
Quakers Hill Junior Soccer Club has a strong family culture, with many families having been with us a few generations. We actively support the development of Players, Coaches and Managers, and we also participate in charitable fund-raising.
The club facilitates teams playing in Blacktown District Gala days, State Cup, and Champion of Champions competitions.
Click the links below to read a little about our history, see who’s on our Honour Roll, and find out about our committee.