- Check Times 24 Hours prior to GamesPosted 1 week ago
- In Search of the perfect picturePosted 2 months ago
- 2017 Registrations is now availablePosted 4 months ago
- Community Kickbacks Program with Amart SportsPosted 4 months ago
- QHJSC joins forces with Soccer KickstartPosted 1 year ago
- Frankly,Glover is one of a KindPosted 2 years ago
- QHJSC become first accredited club in BlacktownPosted 2 years ago
Registration for 2016
To play soccer with us in 2016, Register on the Player Registration Page of the “My Football Club” website.
For 2014, we expect to field teams in the following Age Groups.
- OVER 35 MEN, OVER 45 MEN & OVER 30 WOMAN (Friday nights)
- UNDER 5 TO UNDER 12 MIXED (Saturdays)
- UNDER 13 TO UNDER 16 MALE (Saturdays)
- ALL AGE MALE (Sundays)
- UNDER 6,8 & 10 GIRLS (Sundays)
- UNDER 12 to 16 , YOUTH & ALL AGE FEMALES (Sundays)
- PREMIER &; RESERVE GRADES (Saturdays)
The final date for payments and registration is: 28th March 2016
2016 Registration Fees
All fees for 2016 are outlined on the first page of our frequently asked questions. Just click the link to download and read.
Are You A New Player?
New players must provide Proof of Age (Birth Certificate/Passport/Drivers Licence).
Please Download a photo at time of registration this will be a backup just in case your current photo has expired.
Club socks and shorts are included in the registration fee.
Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard or Eftpos.Direct deposit facilities also available (Sorry, no Amex or Diners).
Coach and Manager Applications
If you wish to apply for a Coach or Managers position, please complete the following steps:
- Register online at the Coaches Registration Page of the “My Football Club” website.
- Complete a “Working With Children” form and bring a copy to the club Registrar for approval. You can complete form online
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting started for registration
Got More Questions?
For more information, contact the registrar by email at email@example.com